Haydn’s L’infedeltà delusa >>>> Pizzetti’s Assassinio nella Cattedrale
Pacing was hardly a problem for this quicksilver opera, but during the Act II finale, conductor Hansjoerg Schellenberger and the Haydn Ensemble Berlin highlighted their skill of the score’s musical narration. Schellenberger ramped up buidling from mezzopiano to fortissimo in a gorgeous crescendo — adagio to allegro — all for Nanni and Vespian’s final ephiphany of “L’infedeltà” — Deceit outwitted.
Opera Chic, May 20, 2009
- Concert stream OverTiere with the Berlin Symphony Orchestra
- Hansjörg Schellenberger honoured with the Bundesverdienstkreuz
- Chamberconcert with Shanghai Symphony Orchestra on November 30th, 2019
- Hansjörg Schellenberger and the Orquesta sinfónico de Madrid
- VideoClip: Richard Strauss’ Horn Concerto No. 1 , Okayama Symphony Orchestra